Van der Meer Logistic Consultancy is as an experienced consultant and interim manager specializing in all phases of the supply chain
Interim Business Development
• National and international sales experience
• Designing and implementing promotions
• Develop new sales concepts
• Cold acquisition and market research
• Revenue Forecasts and sales positions
• Result Responsible for sales / margin
• Innovative thinking and acting
• Successful commercial track record
• Excellent communication skills
• Enthusiasm and perseverance
• Ambitious, creative, market-oriented and customer-oriented
• Building and maintaining relationships
• Self-starter and very entrepreneurial
• Fluent English / German / Dutch
Sales and Marketing Experience
• Food transport, supermarket distribution , refrigerated transport. (Negotiations with Poiesz , AH , C1000 , Lidl and Jumbo)
• Water features , pumps and related items (self-made dealer network ).
• Garden , paving , wood and related products ( retail sales).
• Concrete products , bricks, concrete slabs and other pavements (sales to dealers ).
• Internet campaign Buiter Beton, setting up new website 10.000 articles.
• Advising and developing Bauma fair for Max Wild in Germany .
• Occupation stents international fairs (2013: Munich 2x , 1x Antwerp)
• Colour and associated ink and paper (sales to dealers ).
• Purchase and sales of trucks and other transport equipment.
• All types of transport nationally and internationally.
• Heavy transport and major industrial projects internationally (Gutmann Switzerland).
• Digital products like google optimization (SEO) and apps .
• Establish newsletter system and CMS.
We can also assist you with transport and logistics of:
- Abnormal Loads
- Benchmark Transport
- Break Bulk
- Construction Equipment
- Heavy lift Cargo
- Heavy Machinery
- Heavy Transport
- Hiab Crane
- Low Bed Transport
- Low Loader
- Mobile cranes
- Modular Trailer
- Offshore Logistik
- Onshore Projects
- Out of Gauge Cargo
- Permits heavy transport
- Pilot Cars
- Project Cargo
- Wind Energy